Acceptance for T & C and Privacy Policy not shown for Authentication "Without registration nor password"
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jnsilver

Acceptance for T & C and Privacy Policy not shown for Authentication "Without registration nor password"

by jnsilver » 13 Mar 2018, 18:00

Hi,
I need the option to show/accept Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy for Authentication mode "Without registration nor password".
How can I do that?  If I select this authentication mode all request fields in the domain settings are gone.

HSNMSupport

Re: Acceptance for T & C and Privacy Policy not shown for Authentication "Without registration nor password"

by HSNMSupport » 14 Mar 2018, 10:18

Hi Jens
At the moment is not possible to show the "acceptance Conditions" checkbox and the Privacy Policy if you choose "Without registration nor Password" as "Authentication mode".

I've just talk with the chief developers and he told me that we will add this on next HSNM version 6 

Best regards

jnsilver

Re: Acceptance for T & C and Privacy Policy not shown for Authentication "Without registration nor password"

by jnsilver » 14 Mar 2018, 19:27

Hi,
Do you have a release date for v6?

What are the requests for the GDPR for this authentication method? Am I right that all users subsumed under the user free@domain. All MAC addresses are shown in the user connection log?

What if a user want's to be deleted from the system in this way or want's to get his data?

Sorry for all these questions...

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 15 Mar 2018, 12:52

Hi,

release date for v6 is scheduled for next May.

Using "Without registration nor password" as authentication method HSNM doesn't collect any user's data.
Yes, there will only be a single user called free@domain and all MAC addresses will be shown in the user connection log.

In this case there won't be any data to delete or to provide to users.

Best Regards.

jnsilver

by jnsilver » 16 Aug 2018, 12:40

You store the MAC addresses from users in the connection log for this type of Authentication. In addition to that we use the MAC cookie login at our Mikrotik gateways.

MAC addresses are personal data and we must inform users about that and should get the consent and record it. Otherwise we must restrict/deny the use of the service.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 16 Aug 2018, 16:44

Hi Jens
When we will release the stabel HSNM ver 6, you will find the feature that you asked.
At the moment it has not been developed yet.

Best regards

jnsilver

by jnsilver » 17 Aug 2018, 11:53

Hi,
I tried to use the link https://DomainOrIP/terms.php?id=ManagerID&lang=en to show users the terms. I use the Welcome portal lite. I put the link in the Welcome text in the Login App.

With iOS CNA I get the page with the terms I can't scroll through the text and I can't go back to the Login App.
With Android I get the page with the terms and can scroll through the text. But also I can't go back to the Login App.

Do you have any suggestions for that?

Thanks.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 17 Aug 2018, 12:05

Hi Jens
Using the CNA, when you open a new URL or page, the previouse one is lost and so you cannot back to Welcome Portal.
I suggest you to wait the stable version 6 in order to have privacy and terms policy integrated on the Welcome Portal

Best regards

Rate this topic