How to enable Privacy Policy and Terms Condition link on info and login page ?
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
puneet936

How to enable Privacy Policy and Terms Condition link on info and login page ?

by puneet936 » 10 Aug 2017, 13:33

there is privacy police link text on both page but when we click it is opening www.youdomain.com  so i want to know how can i display privacy policy and terms which i updated in to system settings. ?

HSNMSupport

Re: How to enable Privacy Policy and Terms Condition link on info and login page ?

by HSNMSupport » 10 Aug 2017, 17:24

Hi Vipul
As told you on skype, HSNM open the Privacy Policy using the FQDN set on "Domain name" field on "System Settings"
DomainName.jpg
Please set a right "domain name" on your HSNM instead of the default one that is yourdomain.com

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

puneet936

Re: How to enable Privacy Policy and Terms Condition link on info and login page ?

by puneet936 » 14 Aug 2017, 14:16

Hi Vipul
As told you on skype, HSNM open the Privacy Policy using the FQDN set on "Domain name" field on "System Settings"
DomainName.jpg
Please set a right "domain name" on your HSNM instead of the default one that is yourdomain.com

Best regards
1. By the way i have allready configured domain there but somehow in welcome page still coming same url.
2. Privacy Policy and Terms and condition is different for every customer to customer so we cannot share our same url for all customer..
3. Then what is the meaning of Terms and Condition and Privacy information we are updating on every manager and domain edit page ? check this attached screenshot.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 28 Aug 2017, 14:59

Hi Vipul
Below my replies point by point:
1) should not be. Try to remove your browser's cache
2) At the moment it is not possible to use different URL for each manager. The URL to reach HSNM, and so to view the Provacy and Terms of Conditions is always the same
3) I am sorry, but I can't understand your questions. Anyway if you want to have different Privacy Policy and Terms of Conditions for each customer, you have to set it under each HSNM's manager
Best regards

Rate this topic