alternative server / high availability ( slave )
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
patrickk

alternative server / high availability ( slave )

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 11:30

Hi,
I am changing the IP of my alternative server from 197.251.214.52 to197.251.215.36 but the systems ( both master and slave still maintains 197.251.214.52 ) after changing and saving. The master ip is 41.66.250.27 and the slave 197.251.215.36. Both IPs can be reached independently but host status says they are unreacheable. Please not system is not backed up. Also, the DNS do not respond to changes. I want to change the primary and secondary dns, but after changing it pops up its own DNS.

HSNMSupport

Re: alternative server / high availability ( slave )

by HSNMSupport » 15 Oct 2019, 11:55

Hi,

if you need to change the IP address of the slave HSNM, and you have the replica enabled and the Round Robin Host configured, first of all you have to disable the replica and then, after you changed the IP address of your slave HSNM, enalbe the replica again and set the new IP in the round robin host section.

Best Regards.

patrickk

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 15:32

Hi,

if you need to change the IP address of the slave HSNM, and you have the replica enabled and the Round Robin Host configured, first of all you have to disable the replica and then, after you changed the IP address of your slave HSNM, enalbe the replica again and set the new IP in the round robin host section.

Best Regards.
Thanks,
I seem to be having issues, can you log in and check for me or alternatively can i send you the credentials to check for me

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 15 Oct 2019, 16:12

Hi,

please send an email to support@hsnetworkmanager.com with IP/URL and credentials to enter both your HSNM.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

patrickk

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 16:29

Hi,

Best Regards.
Thanks,
I seem to be having issues, can you log in and check for me or alternatively can i send you the credentials to check for me
Hi, any help?

patrickk

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 16:35

Hi,

Best Regards.
Thanks,
Hi, any help?
Something seem not be well with my box i can not change my dns and also downgrade. help please

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 15 Oct 2019, 17:15

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean when you say that you can't change your DNS. Can you explain it better?

Once you upgraded to version 7 you won't be able to downgrade to old version 6. It is expalined in the change log also.

Best Regards.

patrickk

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 17:41

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean when you say that you can't change your DNS. Can you explain it better?

Once you upgraded to version 7 you won't be able to downgrade to old version 6. It is expalined in the change log also.

Best Regards.
I have just sent you an email with my credentials.
the moderms that the boxes are connected to have the following dns 80.87.78.11
as dns and i want same in the boxes

patrickk

by patrickk » 15 Oct 2019, 17:57

Hi,

Best Regards.
I have just sent you an email with my credentials.
the moderms that the boxes are connected to have the following dns 80.87.78.11
as dns and i want same in the boxes
hi, i have sent you the credentials in the mail. i am waiting for response please

Rate this topic