Voucher and Card Management
Topics about the wireless hardware

Rate this topic
8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Mangas

Voucher and Card Management

by Mangas » 26 Aug 2017, 20:26

Please help the vouchers and cards that the system auto generates do not allow our users to surf the net. but if we add the users manually they are able to browse without a problem....pls help!!!!!

HSNMSupport

Re: Voucher and Card Management

by HSNMSupport » 28 Aug 2017, 15:11

Hi Mangas
What is the meaning of "do not allow our users to surf the net"? Which error do you have? If you don't provide us more informations/details it is difficult for us to help you
Anyway, please pay attention about the meaning of vouchers and cards: VOUCHER is a code that allow a users to buy a product during the user's registration, instead CARD is a username and password that user can use to login without any registration

Best regards

Mangas

by Mangas » 29 Aug 2017, 10:54

[img]file:///tmp/Spectacle.TJ2890.png[/img]Good Day
We use cards to give our users a username and password. when the user enters the username and password from the card a pop up appears that reads "warning! the data profile are not complete......" and then another pop up screen that reads "The data have been updated. Now you can login.Thanks". that keeps on repeating every time the user clicks the start browsing icon, such that they cannot browse the internet. please help guys

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 29 Aug 2017, 11:37

Hi Mangas
Thanks for further informations. You have that message because probably, under domain, you have set to request the missing data.
You have to set the "Request missing data" field to "No"
RequestMissingData.jpg
Hope this help you

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mangas

by Mangas » 29 Aug 2017, 13:19

i have multiple domains in the manager and all of them are showing the same error, the setting that you highlighted is fine.
I am confused, please help

Mangas

by Mangas » 29 Aug 2017, 13:21

i have multiple domains in the manager and all of them are showing the same error, the setting that you highlighted is fine.
I am confused, please help

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 29 Aug 2017, 17:08

Hi
Please send to HSNM support e-mail address an e-mail with the URL or IP to reach your HSNM in order to check.
Please also tell us on which gateway you have that error

Thanks in advance

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 Aug 2017, 16:10

Hi Manga
Thanks to send us the URL and the credentials to access to your HSNM. I was able to see the problem and it is a bug added with version 5.0.138.
You can fix it updating your HSNM with the version 5.0.141
Thanks again
Best regards

Rate this topic