Walled garden IP list
HSNM Hardware and VM configurations. Sms, Email, Backup, Database

Rate this topic
5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Entelek

Walled garden IP list

by Entelek » 05 Oct 2015, 11:50

I know we can add walled garden IP’s and domain names to the gateway from the server which works great. I need to be able to add IP addresses to the “walled garden IP list” in the Hotspot. See screenshot. Fields marked in red.

The problem I have is. Yes I can add the IP manually to the dst address but when the script runs from the server it removes my entry everytime. Below a pic of the scripts that gets created and runs from the MikroTik.

Alex
Hsnm Support
Hsnm Support

Re: Walled garden IP list

by Alex » 05 Oct 2015, 11:52

actually, as You have already seen, there is no possibility to keep the added ip address on the walled garden IP list. From the next release there will be the possibility to add ip address to the walled garden IP list directly from the HSNM (by the custom walled garden).

Entelek

by Entelek » 05 Oct 2015, 11:52

Thanks for the feedback.
This is however very critical for us as our Controller for the Access points’ address needs to be open.
Are there any work arounds we can employ.
What is the ETA to this release? :roll:
We cannot deploy sites without the controller.

Alex
Hsnm Support
Hsnm Support

by Alex » 05 Oct 2015, 11:54

We just release the new versione... the menu name is always "walled garden". If you insert an ip address the system automatically set it to the IP walled garden. Otherwise, if You insert a host name, the system set it to walled garden. 8-)

Entelek

by Entelek » 05 Oct 2015, 11:54

Thank guys! :shock:

Rate this topic