Error registering with Facebook
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Mirkos

Error registering with Facebook

by Mirkos » 21 Jul 2017, 09:25

Hi Support
I am facing a problem with Facebook. I have just create my own Facebook APP following the steps on the manual but when I try to register an user through the Welcome Portal using my Facebook account I have this error:
FacebookError.jpg
How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Error registering with Facebook

by HSNMSupport » 21 Jul 2017, 09:36

Hi Mirkos
Reading the facebook error seem that there is something wrong on your Facebook's APP settings.
Are you sure to have followed all the steps present in the manual to create the facebook APP?
Are you sure to have put the right domain name (the FQDN used to reach your HSNM) on "Site URL" and "Domain APP" field of your Facebook's APP?
FacebookAPP.jpg
Let me know

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mirkos

by Mirkos » 21 Jul 2017, 09:45

Dear support
Yes, I am sure to follow all the steps and the URLs inside the Facebook APP are correct.
One more thing: public_action from facebook is not yet in the approved list, could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 21 Jul 2017, 10:03

Hi Mirkos
It is not mandatory to have public_action allowed in order to have facebook login working: it is written on the manual.
Instead, about the Facebook error, can you check if you set a "Valid OAuth redirect URI" on "Facebook Login Settings"?
URLValidOauth.jpg
Hope this help you
Best regards

Mirkos

by Mirkos » 21 Jul 2017, 10:09

Yeah! Now is working like a charm
Thank you very much for your help

Rate this topic