2 more questions
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
StephenAlfreds

2 more questions

by StephenAlfreds » 22 Nov 2017, 09:31

Is it possible to have only ONE country prefix for the cell number options? I'd like to ONLY have South Africa as an option and inline as well. 
How can I change the text colours and can I move them into the form field as shown by the highlighted sections?
log_in_add.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: 2 more questions

by HSNMSupport » 22 Nov 2017, 12:26

Hi,

yes, you can set only your country prefix. You can handle it by editing the domain.

To change the text color you can use this, for example, this line that set the color to gray:
text-color: #333;
In order to get more information on how CSS works I suggest you this site: https://www.w3schools.com/css/

About moving text into the form field I have to say you that is not possible.

Regards.

StephenAlfreds

by StephenAlfreds » 22 Nov 2017, 12:31

Hi,

yes, you can set only your country prefix. You can handle it by editing the domain.

To change the text color you can use this, for example, this line that set the color to gray:
text-color: #333;
In order to get more information on how CSS works I suggest you this site: https://www.w3schools.com/css/

About moving text into the form field I have to say you that is not possible.

Regards.
Thanks for your response. I am sorry for being a bit of a pain but I'm not sure where to edit the mobile number prefixes. I have looked for it and have not seen it.
regards
Steve

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 22 Nov 2017, 12:52

Hi,

you have to edit the domain configuration. You should find section as shown in the second attached image.
But currently, to be able to see those options, you have to set "Request mobile number" field to yes as you can see from the first attached image.

Then you can check the "Consider Country Calling Coded" and set the prefix you desire.

Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rate this topic