Rate this topic
6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Smith

Local hosted Server solution

by Smith » 29 Jan 2018, 17:31

Hello,
I trust you are doing well.
Kindly find attached a diagram of a solution that I have design for my company
In view of that I want to draw the attention of HS management if a solution like this can be implemented i will be grateful than falling on developers for that solution.
I already know feature of what HS can offer.
The diagram Show the central HS server having a locally hosted video or ad content and the remote site also had a cache Raspberry Pi where a video is kept locally for users for a number of time.
Once a video is put on the main sever, It automatically syncs to the Raspberry Pi for customers to view.
By the use of this idea we makes it easy for buses that are offline due to internet unavailability can still stream videos and ads
My major aim for my company in the future is to build content which can be available for our clients to use with more robust ad management.
You can kindly allow me talk to your technical team on skype if you are interested in my concept or explains my diagram to them.
I also have more concepts which We can look into with HS team in the future to come.
My best regard and have a nice day.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Local hosted Server solution

by HSNMSupport » 30 Jan 2018, 11:13

Hi Smith,

what you are looking for is already available through our product called CO.IN (content injection).
It works as a proxy and can make cache.

Otherwise you can, independently, add your video content on your Raspberry and then, through HSNM ad campaing, redirect users to the IP/URL of the Raspberry. Or you can set up a custom APP that loads contents that your Raspberry has to offer.

Best Regards.

Smith

by Smith » 31 Jan 2018, 00:04

Thanks for a quick response.
I want to understand something.
Can i do the local hosting per site with raspberry pi or only a single site. I want at each location I will have local hosted server only sync back to the HSNM cloud.
Refer to my diagram on the first post.
Regard.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 31 Jan 2018, 09:43

Hi Smith,

you can't do any content sync between Raspberry pi and the HSNM. This because HSNM won't host any video.
It can only redirect users, through the welcome portal using a custom APP or an AD campaign, to your Raspberry pi that will have all the video content.

Best Regards.

Smith

Radius service working

by Smith » 03 Feb 2018, 13:05

Hello
My radius is not responding
I get error from log saying radius service has restarted
Because of that activity has stopped in my company
Kindly help us out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 05 Feb 2018, 08:34

Hi Smith
Please next time open a new topic, because what you wrote on your last post, is not related to the topic's subject.
Anyway please send an e-mail to HSNM support with the details (URL or IP to access your HSNM, credentials, your GUID, etc) to login to our HSNM.
P.S.-> please give us SSH and HTTP access, so remember to open related ports on your firewall
Thanks

Best regards

Rate this topic