HS FOR BANKS REQUEST
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Smith

HS FOR BANKS REQUEST

by Smith » 09 Feb 2018, 13:38

Hello
I was contacted by a bank to deploy in their branches Hotspot solution with free WiFi service, Advertising and data collection . I decided to use HS which because met my solution.

below are their request.
1. To be able to import Bank account of users into HS server which users will use as username. Either Excel or cvs
2. To customize the user name field to Account number or both fields Example : Account number or phone number
3. To be able to know the website visited by users this will help to take decissions.
4. Where the customer does not have account with the bank will use phone number, Email and password. With this I did a demo to them.
5. Can HS be able to give direct access to the database of user than cvs or Excel?

My Question
1. I want to ask if this is possible to import bank accounts as requested by the bank. because i studies that with HS I can only export users not import.
2. Is possible to track users per the site visited.
3. Can I be able to export the database about users
Thank You.

HSNMSupport

Re: HS FOR BANKS REQUEST

by HSNMSupport » 09 Feb 2018, 15:59

Hi Smith,

these are presale requests. So, please, contact our commercial office in order to get all the informations you requested.
You can find our contact informations here: http://hsnetworkmanager.com/contact-us

Best Regards.

Rate this topic