Need to add this Mikrotik configuration feature in UI..
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
puneet936

Need to add this Mikrotik configuration feature in UI..

by puneet936 » 14 Aug 2017, 14:07

I have 500+ Customer all ready installed with Mikrotik Gateway where we have following configuration... so i cannot run custom command for every account i create so better your UI should support this..
1. Wan Port currently having only 1 option in list (Ether-1) there should be Ether 1 to 12 Port option in list because in mikrotik you can configure any port as a Wan port..
2. Hotspot Port should support multiple port because most of the time if you have multiple accesspoint we connect each zone into different port like (1st Floor-Ether-1, 2nd Floor-Ether-2, 3rd Floor-Ether-3) so there should be this option in UI.
I posted this query last week but team responded me you can do it from command window ..that we all know we can do with command window but that is not the user friendly way to handle hundreds of mikrotik configuration.. so i suggest to have this feature to be added..

Regards,
Vipul

g.lionello

Re: Need to add this Mikrotik configuration feature in UI..

by g.lionello » 15 Aug 2017, 17:39

Hi Vipul,
In the next meeting, at the end of August, we will discuss about what you have requested and we will analyse if it is feaseble.
Thanks a lot
Regards

Rate this topic