card to be viewed only to specific user(seller)
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
razhsnm

card to be viewed only to specific user(seller)

by razhsnm » 29 Aug 2017, 05:25

Hi,
Is there a way that we can generate cards for specific sellers? We want to create cards where it will only be viewed by the seller that we want to assign to it. Other sellers can also view only the cards created for them.
This is to track which seller sells the card.

Regards,
Jerry

HSNMSupport

Re: card to be viewed only to specific user(seller)

by HSNMSupport » 29 Aug 2017, 10:28

Hi Jerry
Cards and vouchers can only be created under domain, so the reseller or the manager can view all cards and voucher created for each domain.
Best regards

razhsnm

by razhsnm » 30 Aug 2017, 03:38

What we want to achieve are the hsnm users to only see the cards generated for them. I'm not sure if this is possible but we tried it and all users of hsnm can see all the cards generated. Our purpose is to have each hnsm user to only see the cards generated for them for us to trace which user sells the card.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 Aug 2017, 08:56

What we want to achieve are the hsnm users to only see the cards generated for them. I'm not sure if this is possible but we tried it and all users of hsnm can see all the cards generated. Our purpose is to have each hnsm user to only see the cards generated for them for us to trace which user sells the card.
If the reseller's or manager's system users are created on the same reseller or manager (for example you create two system users under the reseller XYZ), those users can see the same cards and vouchers because cards and vouchers are linked to domain not to the system users.
I've just talked wit our main developers and they told me that it is possible to develop your request. He has added it to the wish-lits.
Best regards

razhsnm

by razhsnm » 31 Aug 2017, 02:23

Thank you very much. We will be waiting for the progress of the development team. We highly need it for our city-wide commercial hotspot as we have multiple users that we used to sell our cards for commission and we need to track what and how many cards are sold from each of them.

Rate this topic