Export of Registered Users doesn't show new GDPR settings
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jnsilver

Export of Registered Users doesn't show new GDPR settings

by jnsilver » 06 Mar 2018, 11:26

Hi,
When I export a user I can't see the new checks for acceptance. I also miss a time stamp for the e-mail verification.
I suggest that system users can send the PDF with GDPR data from the backend to the users e-mail.

HSNMSupport

Re: Export of Registered Users doesn't show new GDPR settings

by HSNMSupport » 06 Mar 2018, 16:12

Hi,

I asked developers to check about field for acceptance in the user's export.

About the time stamp for the e-mail verification developers told me that we don't register any data about it.

The PDF with GDPR data is available from the user's profile App. So users can download it from there if they would.
For this reason system users won't be able to send the PDF from the backend.

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 06 Mar 2018, 16:34

Hi,

we checked about acceptance of condition field in the user's export. It's already available, from one of the latest versions, and corresponds to "AcceptPrivacyPolicy" field.

Best Regards.

jnsilver

by jnsilver » 06 Mar 2018, 18:02

When the CNA is used and on mobile devices users can't download the PDF. Theres no option to get the PDF. It is shown in the portal but I can't scroll to get it fully. I was not able to do that.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 07 Mar 2018, 11:29

Hi,

I did some test and yes, you are right. It's happen only with Apple devices. On the iPad it's fully shown directly on the CNA but you can't download it. On the iPhone it's the same but you can't fully see it also.

Using an Android device, even from the CNA, file, after clicking on download PDF, is automatically downloaded in the download folder of the device.

I've just advised developers about this. They told me that they are going to check and then they will do something to make the PDF downloadable from Apple CNA too.

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 09 Mar 2018, 13:07

Hi,

developers tried to find a way to make the PDF downloadable from inside the Apple CNA.
But it's not possible to do this.

Starting from HSNM version 6.0, available within May, there will be available a new variable that can be used in the Registration Confirmation e-mail sent to the users. In this way it will be available the possibility for the user to download the PDF from the received registration confirmation email.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic