Product description
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Andrushka

Product description

by Andrushka » 27 Mar 2018, 12:23

In the Voucher Management and Products for the Domain sections the Product Description is actually the Description for the User. This causes display issues for us as we include HTML tags in the Description for the User in order to format it correctly on vouchers. See example attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Product description

by HSNMSupport » 27 Mar 2018, 15:08

Hi,

if you want to customize vouchers or card you can do it by clickin on the "Graphic Customization" button, see attached image, in the Voucher menu.
From Graphic Customization area you can use your custom CSS in order to customize your vouchers.
You can find more details at page 80, 81 of the Administration Manual.

Field where you set html tag is only a text field.

Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

simo687

Voucher CSS not working with Admin Manual

by simo687 » 08 Apr 2020, 19:36

Hey guys,

Hope you are all staying safe and healthy as possible. Praying your families are doing well.

Spoke with of a few guys from the Italy office on this. We hired a designer for CSS, however we are still having issues. Using the HTML and CSS examples and tables in the Admin Manual (pg 79-81) we made progress but are still getting stuck.

1- "Product description" text shows in Voucher preview, but when we generate vouchers for printing that area is blank. I named it 75MB (in the Product Policy tab in the Manager Level. Pictures attached.

2- When I want to print to PDF, to send to a printing company the Background disappears, this happens whether I upload a background, or use the solid color option native to hsnm. Picture attached.

3- We can not remove the ".00" from pricing. We want "50 CFA" but it shows up "CFA 50.00". Picture attached.

4- We have several products and want a Different background for each product Voucher. How can we set this up, whenever we create a new voucher, the last uploaded background becomes default for all other Product vouchers.

Grazie!!!
James

HSNMSupport

Re: Product description

by HSNMSupport » 09 Apr 2020, 17:26

Hi James,
we are all ok, fortunately. I hope you're well too!
I'll answer all your questions one by one:

1) It will be printed product description, not product policy one.
2) Background printing is a printing browser option (Background graphics)
3) Actually it is not possible to define decimals for prices. We will evaluate this option in the future.
4) It is not possible directly. The only solution could be to define a custom HTML + CSS.
In other words, Using product name variable to define a class and define all the products in CSS as follow:

.Product1 {
background-color: black;
}

.Product2 {
background-color: blue;
}
<div class="VouchersContainer %Product%">

Attention! Product name must not contain spaces, dots, #, Etc.
Have a nice day.

Rate this topic