How could I force the presentation of the visual identity of wifi4eu every 4 hours for example?
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
vserna

How could I force the presentation of the visual identity of wifi4eu every 4 hours for example?

by vserna » 31 Aug 2021, 14:56

The days in which the system has detected a minimum of 70% of connected users who comply with the technical requirements of visual identity are marked in green; in yellow, days when there were less than 70% "compliant connections". Blank, the days when no connection was detected.
could you please make sure that "automatic reconnection" is disabled? Make sure the captive portal is displayed on each connection and the WiFi4EU banner is downloaded, at least once a day. The captive portal establishes an automatic recognition period for previously connected users, so that the captive portal is not shown again when reconnecting. This period will automatically reset each day at 00:00 or, at least, will be set for a maximum of 12 hours. It is possible to reduce the period after which the user reconnection is mandatory, for example, after 4 hours from the last connection.

HSNMSupport

Re: How could I force the presentation of the visual identity of wifi4eu every 4 hours for example?

by HSNMSupport » 31 Aug 2021, 15:49

Hi Vserna,
this could depend on various factors.
Please check:
- keep alive timeout
- dhcp lease time
- expiration of the product
Have a nice day.

Rate this topic