It redirect us back to the HotSpot
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Borja

It redirect us back to the HotSpot

by Borja » 27 Apr 2018, 14:39

Hi,
in these days we aree testing the virtual machine. We have already created a trial HotSpot, and several cards for users. We have loaded the configuration file in the Mikrotik, and everything is apparently working. However, after authenticating in the HotSpot, when opening another page, redirects us back to the HotSpot to authenticate again. I attached a couple of screenshots:

After connecting, we surf to google.es for example, and we get this again:

I do not know if it is due to a configuration error inside the Mikrotik, or to an error in the web of management of the virtual machine. I do not think it's anything serious, but I must go further and solve it.
Thanks a lot
Kind regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: It redirect us back to the HotSpot

by HSNMSupport » 27 Apr 2018, 16:10

Hi,

did you check if you see the user in the active tab of the gateway hotspot menu?
If user are not in that tab means that it has been disconnected. It may occur, for example, due to idle timeout. From your first screenshot I see that user was connected for more than 24 minutes. So it may have been disconnected due to an idle timeout, session timeout or something like that.
Then, if you try to surf from the welcome portal through the surf button or by opening a new browser tab it's normal that user are redirected to the welcome portal.

Or did you have the same behaviour just after user is logged in?

Let me know,

Best Regards.

Rate this topic