API call. EndPoint: deleteuser
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jnsilver

API call. EndPoint: deleteuser

by jnsilver » 13 Jul 2018, 12:25

Hi there,
Is it possible to show the User ID when a users is deleted via the API? At the moment there is the info "Audit! API call. API Key:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. EndPoint: deleteuser" shown.

HSNMSupport

Re: API call. EndPoint: deleteuser

by HSNMSupport » 13 Jul 2018, 12:31

Hi jnsilver,

I've just forwarded your request to developers.

We will let you know.

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 16 Jul 2018, 09:40

Hi jnsilver,

developers added what you asked. It will be available with next HSNM version 6 update.

Best Regards.

jnsilver

by jnsilver » 16 Jul 2018, 17:07

Hi,
thank you for the answer.

We send newsletters via an external tool. The list of newsletter recipients is taken over by the HSNM. Normally we only export the delta since the last export to update our list.

Due to the GDPR users can delete their data or even their consent to the marketing or newsletter in the HSNM. This can also affect older data.

Therefore we would have to export the list completely every time to capture all changes. By now we have more than 1 million registered users and it would be very expensive to always export all users.

How about providing a list of deleted users (user IDs) or deleted consent for a specific period of time? In this way, we could match our lists against it.

By the way: Are users automatically deleted from the system also displayed in the system log (with Audit: Deleted User xxxxxx)?

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 17 Jul 2018, 15:06

Hi jnsilver,

I see what you explained. About this I'll forward your request to developers and I already confirm you that, when this will be available, it will be only for HSNM version 6.

About your last question, currently the log record for an authomatic deletion of an user by the system is: Info: Deleted user "username" for inactivity".
Developers will change it from Info log to Audit log. It will be available with next HSNM version 6 update.

Best Regards.

jnsilver

by jnsilver » 19 Jul 2018, 00:18

Hi,
Would be great to be consistent and use the User ID instead of the username. What do you think. How about logging other changes?

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 19 Jul 2018, 09:16

Hi jnsilver,

I think you are right. Developers have just changed that kinkd of log. So, in the next HSNM version 6 update, there will be the ID instead of the user name.

Regarding logging other changes, what changes would you like to log?

Best Regards.

Rate this topic