Pay Pal Integration
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
12 posts
dpavatel

Pay Pal Integration

by dpavatel » 28 Sep 2018, 10:56

Dear support team,

We need to allow the payments with PayPal and we have some questions.
Can we do this with a normal account or is neccessary the bussiness account? Testing in normal account I can´t follow the steps of the manual HSNM.

In the "Profile" of your account, on the left select "My selling tools" and then click "Update"
in the row "Website preferences”.
1. Activate “Auto Return”.

I can't see Update here:
Captura.PNG
Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Pay Pal Integration

by HSNMSupport » 28 Sep 2018, 12:29

Hi DPavatel
I think you need a business account because the Options of the account should be something like this
PaypalSettings.jpg
Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dpavatel

by dpavatel » 05 Oct 2018, 17:47

Dear support team,

The bussiness account worked for me. The next step is connect trhough paypal. I have some questions.

The HotSpot have some type of banner of paypal and that links to the paypal web or this we must be implement by us.

Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 08 Oct 2018, 10:34

Hi dpavatel,

you have to configure your PayPal account in the "Currency and Payment Systems" menu. Then, if you set a price for an available product in the domain, when user perform the registration process, choosing that product, it will have the possibility to click on a PayPal icon in order to be redirected to PayPal website and complete the purchase.

Best Regards.

dpavatel

by dpavatel » 11 Oct 2018, 17:29

Dear support team,

It works with paypal account but if we mark to pay with VISA it not works. How we can pay with VISA? with payfast for example?

Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 12 Oct 2018, 09:09

Hi dpavatel,

if you want to pay with VISA you have to enable this option in your PayPal account.
You can find details on how to enable it in the HSNM Administration Manaual at page 70.

About PayFast, you have to set its parameters in the HSNM "Currency and Payment Systems" menu as you did for PayPal. You can find info at page 70 of the Administration Manual.
If you meant that you already configured PayFast parameters as well, but you can't pay with VISA, you have to contact PayFast for assistance.

Best Regards.

dpavatel

by dpavatel » 15 Oct 2018, 14:09

We have follow the following steps:

• Click "My Profile" on the top right and select "Profile and settings";

• On the left, select "My selling tools";

• Click "Update" in the "Website preferences" row;

• Scroll down the page till you find "PayPal Account Optional";

• Click "On" to activate it.
image001.png
But we only can see this:
eeee.jpg

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 15 Oct 2018, 15:11

Hi dpavatel
Please try to follow this steps:

1) You have to go in your profile, click “My selling tolls”, the select “Website preferences”.
PaypalWebSitePreference.jpg
2) Scroll down till “PayPal Account Opzional” and then click on “On”.
PaypalAccountOptional.jpg
Hope this help you

Best regards

dpavatel

by dpavatel » 15 Oct 2018, 16:35

Yes we have done this steps, but it doesn't work. But the form to fill with the bank details doesn't appear

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 15 Oct 2018, 17:36

Hi dpavatel
Are you sure to use a bussiness paypal account? If yes and it doesn't work please contact the Paypal support on your country

Best regards

Rate this topic