Existing User login and device recognition
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Andrushka

Existing User login and device recognition

by Andrushka » 08 Apr 2019, 18:52

If we set the device recognition flags as follows:
Screenshot 2019-04-08 13.23.48.png
Then with unrecognised devices we only see the option to register as a new user in the Login app. In order to see the "existing user" login option as well the user has to click on the Cancel button.

The only way for an unrecognised device to have the options of both registration and login as a new device for an existing user without pressing the cancel button is to also untick the Switch Automatically to Recharge option.

Why does this option affect unregistered devices when it is only supposed to change the behaviour for recognised devices - I don't think it did on earlier versions of HSNM (we are now running 6.1.55).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Existing User login and device recognition

by HSNMSupport » 09 Apr 2019, 10:02

Hi Andrushka
The option "switch automatically to recharge" was addes on ver. 6.1.47 and it allows the "recognized users" to be automatically redirected to recharge page if the product is expired or exhausted. In all the other cases it is not affected the login APP layout.
I've just tried on our LAB and, if the option is ticked, the login APP is the same for recognized and unrecognized user, so I am sorry but I have not been able to reproduce your issue....

Did you try to upgrade your HSNM to the latest version?

Best regards

Rate this topic