How to Change the text "I agree with The conditions" in Login at Welcome portal.
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Episystems

How to Change the text "I agree with The conditions" in Login at Welcome portal.

by Episystems » 29 May 2020, 11:22

Hello,

A customer of ours requests to change only the text "I agree with The conditions" to "I agree with the terms and conditions" in Login at Welcome portal.
IAgreeWithTheCond.png
In the Domain section, in "General Data" Tab we have selected Authandication Mode: Without registration nor password
AuthModeWithoutRegNorPass.png
In the Domain section, in "Data to Customize Users Registration" Tab we have selected
Request Acceptance Conditions: Yes
RequestAcceptCond.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: How to Change the text "I agree with The conditions" in Login at Welcome portal.

by HSNMSupport » 29 May 2020, 11:31

Hi Episystems,
you can easily change it into the "translation" section under MTLogin_RegisterConditions label.
You can do it even at GW level by clicking to the burger menu - translation and then edit it:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rate this topic