One domain and multiple gateway: automatically be logged on all the other gateways
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Gerard

One domain and multiple gateway: automatically be logged on all the other gateways

by Gerard » 30 Jun 2020, 11:38

Hello,
Just as simple as the title says.
If I have multiple gateways below one domain and one users logs into one of the gateways is possible to automatically log this user on the other gateways?

Thanks

HSNMSupport

Re: One domain and multiple gateway: automatically be logged on all the other gateways

by HSNMSupport » 30 Jun 2020, 11:59

Hi,
there isn't a simple way to do this.
You can configure device recognization so your customer will be suggested with username and password but he has to click to "log in".
You can configure a single GW with multiple AP under it and increase keep-alive timeout.
You can configure, if you use a Mikrotik, MAC address authentication so the login is automatic.
Have a nice day.

Gerard

Re: One domain and multiple gateway: automatically be logged on all the other gateways

by Gerard » 30 Jun 2020, 13:39

Hi,
there isn't a simple way to do this.
You can configure device recognization so your customer will be suggested with username and password but he has to click to "log in".
You can configure a single GW with multiple AP under it and increase keep-alive timeout.
You can configure, if you use a Mikrotik, MAC address authentication so the login is automatic.
Have a nice day.
Ok, so I think the only way is to use the third one, as a far as I understand the login portal has to launch and when it receives the MAC from the user it will automatically do the login for them?

Thanks

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 Jun 2020, 14:47

Yes, but you have to configure hsnm too.

Rate this topic