Error: Cache miss
HSNM Front-end Welcome Portal general discussion about HTML, CSS, layout, custom apps, templates

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
infosey

Error: Cache miss

by infosey » 03 Jul 2020, 10:23

Hi,
We have a gateway already working, first time a user logs in it works perfectly, but second time same user trys to log in this error appears: 'Redirecting to Welcome portal' with ip address: 10.0.0.1 (Capture 1). If we try to reload the portal several times the following error appears: net:: ERR_CACHE_MISS. (Capture 2). Waiting for your answer.
Regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Error: Cache miss

by HSNMSupport » 03 Jul 2020, 11:03

Hi,
Hsnm provides only Authentication, Accounting, and profiling for hotspot users.
This kind of error could happen if there is some kind of network configuration, a proxy, or something that cache web content in your network.
This aspect is in charge of host networking where Gw is placed.
I've made a test by my side and the error doesn't appear, even after multiple logins with the same device.
Please note that we don't provide user devices support.
Please check your devices with a specialized technician.
Have a nice day.

infosey

by infosey » 07 Jul 2020, 09:25

We have extened product policy timeout and seems working now. Can't really tell why that worked.
Regards,

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 07 Jul 2020, 10:48

We have extened product policy timeout and seems working now. Can't really tell why that worked.
Regards,
Policy timeout refers to logout a device so I think that is not the origin of your problem.
Have a nice day.

Rate this topic