Perfect..... so HSNM works fine locally and it must work fine also on public IP address.
If it didn't work, means that you did not correctly configure the IP address or something else on your network.
What we can suggest is
1) to not change virtual machine network card configuration
2) to be sure to have set the right public IP on HSNM
3) to have opened the right port on your firewall if HSNM is behind a firewall
4) to have configured properly the network
If you need more help please contact our sales department in order to have a quotation for some technical hours support
We mentioned statement 1) below in one of the previous updates to this ticket.
1) During the installation of HSNM we did locally (with HSNM working on BRIDGE), when the appliance was launched (restarted), it automatically puts the network interface of the server/host to "down" for its web interface to be accessible
. We would like to know what you have to say to this.
During this installation, HSNM had the same IP as the server/host.
2) We will like to say, the server/host for HSNM which is on a Public IP, is in a distance (Hosted in a data center). We can not connect to the server through Ethernet cable, like we could do when we working locally as discriped by the manual. We are able to control the server/host graphically in a distance using VNC and SSH.
3) Is it that HSNM was made to only function on Ethernet connection or it is possible to have the case we are trying to put up in case 2)?