PMS INTEGRACION V2
HSNM Hardware and VM configurations. Sms, Email, Backup, Database

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
dpaz

PMS INTEGRACION V2

by dpaz » 03 May 2024, 23:40

Hi.
I'm Diego and I market and provide technical support for HSNM in two hotel chains: HOVIMA (License Level3) and SPRINGHOTELES (License Level2).
I have a problem with the PMS integration in HOVIMA. We have hired the PMS programmers to develop the API that attacks HSNM and on their part there is no problem. We have installed 11.1.227 Stable version.

The problem is that the client has asked me for the following during login:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The way to validate will be:
(Username) Email
(Password) Room number

The client's stay will be validated.

The idea is that when a guest checks in, our PMS will call the Hotspot API, passing their data: email, room, which will be the access code, name, dates of stay and language."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition, the client also wants the old login form to coexist (registration by the user with voucher). We have 7 HSNM Printer (1 each hotel).

What can I do because I am quite lost? Can this be configured, how can I do this?

HSNMSupport

Re: PMS INTEGRACION V2

by HSNMSupport » 07 May 2024, 09:41

Hi,
Yes this can be achieved programming a custom code with userWrite and pmsCheckin - pmsCheckout endpoints.
Please follow the developer manual.
S.T.

dpaz

by dpaz » 09 May 2024, 01:41

Thanks for your reply.

But if I use userWrite... Does this update the user information or does it recreate the user again?

I am considering the case that the client returns and has their username (mail) already created/registered.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 09 May 2024, 09:25

If you use userWrite with the ID, Hsnm overwrites.
S.T.

Rate this topic