CNA
HSNM Hardware and VM configurations. Sms, Email, Backup, Database

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Alpha

CNA

by Alpha » 13 Jun 2018, 14:54

Greetings

i am facing a challenge with most of devices(both IOS and Android)loading the CNA automatically, one strange scenario i experienced is an android device redirected to IOS CNA url "http://captive.apple.com/generate_204", also most androids you need to go through the browser. I'm on version 5.0.180 and also i have not checked the "Disable CNA for IOS/Android/windows" at the gateway level.
Kindly let me know where the challenge could be.
IOS-url-on Android.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport1

Re: CNA

by HSNMSupport1 » 13 Jun 2018, 18:39

Hi Alpha,

We will look into it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Alpha

by Alpha » 14 Jun 2018, 08:24

Hi Alpha,

We will look into it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
I will really appreciate. Just thinking, could it be an issue with the mikrotik router I am using (RB1100AHx2) or my network setup?,APs, controllers? because other gateways are really working fine

HSNMSupport1

by HSNMSupport1 » 14 Jun 2018, 10:51

Hi Alpha,

This problem is not related to HSNM or Mikrotik Gateway. Yes, it is possible that the problem is related to APs or with the controllers. To isolate the issue, what you can do is try to connect with the same phone to one of the gateway you don't have any problem with and then see what happens. Then, from the side where you are facing the problem, try to use different phones with different OS version and see what happens.

Best regards,

Rate this topic