RB 3011 DISCONNECTS NOW AND THEN FROM HSNM
HSNM Hardware and VM configurations. Sms, Email, Backup, Database

Rate this topic
6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
patrickk

RB 3011 DISCONNECTS NOW AND THEN FROM HSNM

by patrickk » 22 Aug 2018, 15:43

HI, I HAVE CONFIGURED WITH RB3011. IT GOES DOWN NOW AND THEN. I CHANGED THE RB BUT USED THE SAME 3011 AND IT IS ALSO BEHAVING THE SAME. THE ONLY SUSPECT HERE IS THAT IN BOTH CASES THERE WAS POWER OFF BUT AFTER I RESET THE RB AND DOWNLOADED THE CONFIGURATION AND THE WALLED GARDEN IT WORKED FOR ABOUT 12 HOURS AND WENT DOWN AGAIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS ? THE RB IS USING THE LATEST FIRMWARE VERSION.

HSNMSupport

Re: RB 3011 DISCONNECTS NOW AND THEN FROM HSNM

by HSNMSupport » 22 Aug 2018, 16:51

Hi patrickk,

what do you mean with "it goes down now and then"? Does it reboot? Does it reset? Does it stak?

I don't think that what you are facing could be ralted to HSNM. I think it's related to the Mikrotik.

We have never had problem like this.

Best Regards.

patrickk

by patrickk » 23 Aug 2018, 03:10

Hi patrickk,

what do you mean with "it goes down now and then"? Does it reboot? Does it reset? Does it stak?

I don't think that what you are facing could be ralted to HSNM. I think it's related to the Mikrotik.

Best Regards.
I AM PROMPTED BY MESSAGES LIKE GATEWAY OF THE MANAGER IS IN STATUS "CRITICAL" AND ANOTHER MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW UP STATUS "DOWN"

patrickk

by patrickk » 23 Aug 2018, 03:12

Hi patrickk,

Best Regards.
I AM PROMPTED BY MESSAGES LIKE GATEWAY OF THE MANAGER IS IN STATUS "CRITICAL" AND ANOTHER MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW UP STATUS "DOWN"
I GUESS ONCE IT IS NOT ABLE TO CONTACT HSNM THEN THAT MESSAGE WILL BE SENT

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 23 Aug 2018, 10:18

Hi patrickk,

those messages are alert about reachability of the Gateway. If you receive those messages means that your Mikrotik, sometimes, is not able to reach HSNM.

But this kind of thing has nothing to do with HSNM itself. There should be something realted to network configuration, internet connection or Mikrotik Gateway.

Best Regards.

patrickk

by patrickk » 23 Aug 2018, 13:24

Hi patrickk,

those messages are alert about reachability of the Gateway. If you receive those messages means that your Mikrotik, sometimes, is not able to reach HSNM.

But this kind of thing has nothing to do with HSNM itself. There should be something realted to network configuration, internet connection or Mikrotik Gateway.

Best Regards.
Will keep observing. Thanks

Rate this topic