Problem after upgrade to 6.1.x
HSNM Hardware and VM configurations. Sms, Email, Backup, Database

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
emilvi

Problem after upgrade to 6.1.x

by emilvi » 25 Apr 2019, 15:56

Hi
Our customers have big problems with logon. It seems that the HSNM boxes are sending OK out, but the local mikrotik boxes have problems with accepting the logon requests. Sometimes it works after several retries
I have seen this myself also, on mobile phone (android) the logon screen just comes back several times without any messages that the login is incorrect

The problem seems to occour after upgrade to 6.1.x

Here is a output for my user 00474668....

Now I have to disable HSNM login for some of our customers because the users can't log in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Problem after upgrade to 6.1.x

by HSNMSupport » 06 May 2019, 08:44

Hi emil
Last week you sent us also an e-mail regarding this issue and we replied you by e-mail. Below I quote the reply if it can be helpfull for forum's users:

I configured a Mikrotik GW with the configuration downloaded from your HSNM and I tried many times to login using the user 0047400XXXX but I have always been able to login.
Generally this kind of errors could happen if the CHAP-Challenge key exchanged by mikrotik with the radius server is changed or wrong. Can you try to reboot the Mikrotik router and to delete your browser cache?

As soon as you can please let me know if the problem has been fixed.

Thanks

Best regards

emilvi

by emilvi » 28 May 2019, 09:58

I now have upgraded til 6.1.70 and reset and reinstalled the gateways, and I still have problems with login.
Sometimes users have to tap 8-10 times on "start browsing" before you are logged in

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 28 May 2019, 11:25

Hi emil,

we haven't got a problem like this. As mentioned in our previous post, we also tried to configure a gateway with your configuration and we haven't got any problem with login process.

So there could be something in your Gateway/network.
A suggestion would be to try to delete the user and create it again. Just to be sure that the problem is not at user's side.

If you are able to provide us information on how to reproduce the problem even in our lab, we may be able to go deeper into the problem.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic