Can't contact the gateway
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
infosey

Can't contact the gateway

by infosey » 30 May 2018, 11:05

When a client device (smartphone or laptop) log into the WLAN with username and password the device isn't redirect automaticaly and I get an error after about a minute: "Error, El procedimiento de inicio de sesión no puede contactar con el gateway" (I have it in Spanish).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport1

Re: Can't contact the gateway

by HSNMSupport1 » 30 May 2018, 12:17

Hi Infosey,

Please be informed that this error means that the user's device is unable to contact the gateway. So, they have to check wifi connectivity between device and access point or between the device and the gateway if users are directly connecting to the gateway wifi card.

By the way, can we ask for the current version of your HSNM? If it is not the latest, we suggest that you update it to help fix the issue.

Best Regards,

infosey

by infosey » 30 May 2018, 16:52

Hi Infosey,

Please be informed that this error means that the user's device is unable to contact the gateway. So, they have to check wifi connectivity between device and access point or between the device and the gateway if users are directly connecting to the gateway wifi card.

By the way, can we ask for the current version of your HSNM? If it is not the latest, we suggest that you update it to help fix the issue.

Best Regards,
All devices, gateway, AP, Controller (Ruckus vSZ), and smartphone or laptop are within the same network. I have tried even with "Isolate clients" disable and gateway, AP, vSZ and router in the walled garden. I don't know what else to do.
The version is 5.0.182.

HSNMSupport1

by HSNMSupport1 » 30 May 2018, 18:33

Hi Infosey,

Here are the things that you can do:

1) from a laptop see if any error occurs during login process using its browser inspector (F12 button and then looking for the console tab)
2) looking for any error at vSZ radius side

Best Regards,

infosey

by infosey » 30 May 2018, 19:10

There is no error with radius and AP and vSZ, but in console of browser I get: "Solicitud desde otro origen bloqueada: la política de mismo origen impide leer el recurso remoto en http://scg.ruckuswireless.com:9997/Subs ... tspotlogin (razón: falta la cabecera CORS 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin')." It seems like that header doesn't exist.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 31 May 2018, 09:05

Hi infosay,

In order to perform some further checks, could you provide us, writing an email to support@hsnetworkmanager.com, URL and credentials for your HSNM?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

Rate this topic