Feature Request: Welcome Portal Options (templates, images etc) Reseller Level
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Steve

Feature Request: Welcome Portal Options (templates, images etc) Reseller Level

by Steve » 27 Jun 2019, 12:17

Hi Guys,

Currently we can only setup templates at a domain/gateway or at system level.

We give our users permissions to change their own login pages so when we use a server which has multiple customers on it we are unable to put the templates at system level as it means that other customers would be able to view or access them.

One example of this is a customer uses our shared server and they have multiple venues which would like to use the same template. Each venue has a manager > domain > gateway setup so that they can give access to each venue manager. To set this up we have had to add the custom images to each domain (meaning multiple versions of the same image with different names) and also export and add a separate template to each domain which takes some time.

If we had the Welcome Portal options at the reseller level, the images and templates could be stored here and be accessible to each Domain below it meaning that one change would replicate across all of the venues.

I hope this makes sense - If you have any questions or need to discuss it further please let me know.

HSNMSupport

Re: Feature Request: Welcome Portal Options (templates, images etc) Reseller Level

by HSNMSupport » 27 Jun 2019, 14:49

Hi Steve,

it can make sense. I've just explained this to developers who they told me that it can be a complex thing to do. Because lots of thing are related to this.

However I've just forward your request to them and it will be probably added to the wishlist.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic