Choose the package
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
manish

Choose the package

by manish » 30 Nov 2019, 07:20

I am trying to remove a package which gets displayed on login screen, tried to look for this everywhere but cannot find the setting, can somebody help?

Regards,

Manish

HSNMSupport

Re: Choose the package

by HSNMSupport » 02 Dec 2019, 09:44

Hi Manish,

you can find the "trash can icon" clicking Edit at the domain level and selecting Products for the Domain:
delete-product.jpg
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

manish

by manish » 02 Dec 2019, 13:06

I have no products on the domain, deleted what was there but the page still opens with no products, but you have to cancel to reach the login prompt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 02 Dec 2019, 16:48

Hi Manish,

On the domain there has to be always at least a product.

Here you select where it will be shown:
product.png
If I didn't understand can you explain better?

Regards

manish

by manish » 03 Dec 2019, 12:18

There was a product before I removed it to see if it still gets displayed on the login scree.

What happens now is on the welcome screen you are given product list to choose from, if you hit cancel you can then log in.

If you need access to HSNM controller please let me know.

Thank you.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 03 Dec 2019, 14:46

Hi Manish
No we don't need access to your HSNM. What we need is to understand what you want.
First of all products are not displayed on Login but only during registration or recharge process; if you don't want to display it on registration or on recharge you can

1) remove the products from the domain's product list as shown in one of our previouse post
2) disable one of the checkbox "display at recharge" or "display with standard registration" as shown in one of our previouse post

Best regards

manish

by manish » 03 Dec 2019, 14:55

I have removed the product and also disabled the options, see from the screen shots but I still end up with this screen when i connect. So i got to hit cancel and then login with username and password.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 03 Dec 2019, 16:24

Hi Manish
How do you configure the domain?
If you see the "choose product" windows it means that the user is automatically recognized and redirected to "RECHARGE"; probably you have enabled the "Switch automatically to recharge" checkbox .....please set it to NO.
SwitchAutoRecharge.png
Best regards

manish

by manish » 04 Dec 2019, 06:26

Great I was able to disable that, the only reason I enabled it was cause when the user runs out of package ,they were not redirected to enter credentials, once the package they selected expires like 1 day or 2 day ones.

Rate this topic