1 Day User cannt auto connect wifi , after going outside 3 hours
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
zayarmaungmaung

1 Day User cannt auto connect wifi , after going outside 3 hours

by zayarmaungmaung » 11 Dec 2019, 11:19

Hi ,
I have an issue in 1 Day User can't auto-connect wifi, after going outside 3 hours. why need to refill username / and password?
Here my setting and policy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: 1 Day User cannt auto connect wifi , after going outside 3 hours

by HSNMSupport » 11 Dec 2019, 15:18

Hi Zayar
I am sorry but I don't understand which is your problem and which is your goal....
First of all, if you want to provide 1 day of internet, meant as 24 hours starting from the first login you have to set 1 day or 24 hours on product expiration
ProductExpiration.jpg
Instead, if you menat 24 hours of internet connection where you can use 1 hour in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, 30 min. the day after in the morning, 3 hours the day after in the afternoon, 30 min. the day after in the evening and other 17 hours the next week, then you can set 1440 in the "Total time" as you did.

In addition to this, if you want that an user is keep logged in and connected even if he disconnect from the wifi network, you have to play with the radius keep-alive timeout on the gateway. You can find on forum other topics that talk about it

P.S.-> I suggest you to reqesut to our Sales Department some hours of training about HSNM

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rate this topic