CANT LOG IN , CLIENTS CANT LOG
General questions and topics about hsnm

Rate this topic
4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
patrickk

CANT LOG IN , CLIENTS CANT LOG

by patrickk » 19 Apr 2020, 13:22

Hi,
After reporting that the my high availability is not working, i restarted the box and now i cant log in. i have tried logging in through the 192.168.10.10 and still cant log in. This is for the main server. The alternative server, the data base has been set to INTERNAL, and still clients cant log in. Help
Patrick.

HSNMSupport

Re: CANT LOG IN , CLIENTS CANT LOG

by HSNMSupport » 20 Apr 2020, 11:19

Hi Patrick
Does the main server boot up? Can you check on console if all the services are loaded or not and share a screenshot? What did you mean with "I cannot login"? Did you have the WebGUI (Back end) login page or not?

Please don't reboot the SLAVE in order to not have the same problem on that.

I think that the solution will be to replaced the main server with a new one, but before please provide me the information that i asked before

Thanks

best regards

patrickk

by patrickk » 20 Apr 2020, 11:45

Hi Patrick
Does the main server boot up? Can you check on console if all the services are loaded or not and share a screenshot? What did you mean with "I cannot login"? Did you have the WebGUI (Back end) login page or not?

Please don't reboot the SLAVE in order to not have the same problem on that.

I think that the solution will be to replaced the main server with a new one, but before please provide me the information that i asked before

Thanks

best regards
Thanks,
Yes it boots up. yes, i have webgui login page. attached is the screenshot. when i logged in from the backend it returns back to the same page. Can we work on the slave so i have something to work with while we find solution later for the master.
Thanks,
Patrick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 20 Apr 2020, 12:23

Hi Patrick
Thanks for the information. Can you provide me a direct SSH access to the HSNM in order to check? Please share it to the HSNM support mail

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Rate this topic