exportuserssales API Report
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
clannet

exportuserssales API Report

by clannet » 22 Jul 2018, 14:09

Hi,

I would like to be able to produce a report of sales via the API for a particular reseller. I've been looking at the exportuserssales API call, but it doesn't seem to have a parameter to specify the reseller - is there a different API call I should be looking at? Also, the exportusersales API returns GatewayID, but this seems to relate to Paypal transactions rather than the gateway as defined in HSNM - is that information available elsewhere?

Thanks,

Dean

HSNMSupport

Re: exportuserssales API Report

by HSNMSupport » 23 Jul 2018, 09:24

Hi clannet
If you use a manager or reseller API secret and key without passing any other datas (like Gateway ID or Domain ID or user ID) the "exportuserssales" API will return you all the sales of that manager or reseller

Thanks

Best regards

clannet

by clannet » 01 Aug 2018, 12:34

Hi,

Thanks, using an API of the correct level sorted that one :)

Is it possible to obtain the information about which HSNM Gateway was used for the transaction?

Kind regards,

Dean

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 01 Aug 2018, 15:26

Hi clannet,

yes it is, just use the Gateway ID variable in the API call.

Best Regards.

clannet

by clannet » 01 Aug 2018, 16:39

Hi,

Thanks, but the Gatewayid variable seems to be only valid as a search string?

I'd like to use exportuserssales API call with from & to dates to retrieve all transactions in a given timeframe and the HSNM Gateway the user was connected to at the time of the transaction.

At the moment I'm using the exportuserssales API, then a call to getuserlastconnectiondata and finally a call to getgatewaydata to obtain the data I need - with a large number of transations that results in a lot of repeated calles to the API and I was wondreing if I could reduce this?

Kind regards,

Dean

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 01 Aug 2018, 17:49

Hi clannet,

you can already use the fromdate and todate parameters in the exportuserssales API call.

Parameters you can use with that API call are: domainid, gatewayid, userid, fromdate and todate.

Developers told me that, starting from next HSNM version 6 update, will be add the gatewayid value in the response of the API call.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic