Rate this topic
22 posts
HSNMSupport

Re: Advertising Campaign

by HSNMSupport » 24 Aug 2018, 15:14

Hi Joseph,

here my replies:

1. HSNM provide you the possibility to create your own template;

2. you could manage it with injection. Instead of set bunners you set an external URL for the injection and in that external page you can add/manage whatever you want. You have to pay attention with walled garden for all the content you want users be able to visulize from the external URL;

3 & 4. The only thing that comes to mind is to increase, in the HSNM Gateway configuration, the minutes for walled garden to update. Because something like what you explained happened when there was a small time between walled garden update and another.
This change involves the gateway to be configured again. Or you can change timing of the walled garden script scheduler directly in the Gateway.

Best Regards.

joseph

by joseph » 27 Aug 2018, 07:43

file.png
Good Morning Support
We are experiencing an error after upgrading to router os 6.42.7 .we are getting a redirect error connection lost welcome portal not reachable or walled garden not updated .
I have reloaded the files a second time onto the router board and still most people are getting the error apart from a few.
Below find screenshots from a couple of devices.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 28 Aug 2018, 09:40

Hi joseph,

are you able to ping your HSNM from the gateway?

RouterOS updating shouldn't change anything in your gateway configuration. Can you try to downgrade your RouterOS version to the one you had before the update?

Best Regards.

joseph

by joseph » 30 Aug 2018, 07:50

HI Support,

1.I was able to get a connection by downgrading to the version it was.I was wondering if you have tested the compatibility with 6.42.7 on an rb1100ahx2
2.Interms of the Template that we create ,do you have any others that one can upload to the system as we only have one ??

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 Aug 2018, 09:31

Hi joseph,

here my replies:

1. Mikrotik develops RouterOS and produce Routerboards. So, for sure RouterOS version is compatible with Mikrotik Routeroards, included yours.
you just have to choose the right package of RouterOS based on the architecture of your Routerboard (mibspe, smips, X86, ARM etc.)

2. You can create as many template as you want and customize them using CSS and html. Anyway, HSNM is supplied with some default template.
We don't provide other templates to be uploaded.

Best Regards.

patrickk

welcome portal, disconnecting users at the back end

by patrickk » 30 Aug 2018, 14:46

Hi, i have couple of issues:
1. My welcome portal do not display YouTube videos
2. Gateway Route also do not open. the google page suggesting API , or Payment issue
3. Redirection of URL of the second gateway is ineffective. it rather picks the redirection of the first gateway. i have created only one manager and the two gateway are under the same manager
4. unable to disconnect users from the back-end

thanks,

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 Aug 2018, 17:38

Hi patrickk,

here my answers by points:

1. I need more detailed informations about your configuration and steps take in order to provide you a right answers;

2 & 3. Sorry but I didn't understand what your problems are. Can you provide me more detailed informations?

4. To be able to disconnect users from back-end you your HSNM has to be able to reach the gateway. Did you set an IP address or DynDNS name in the "Internet Connection IP Address or DynDNS Name" field in the HSNM Gateway configuration?

I also suggest you, to get further information about question you did, to carefully read the HSNM Administration Manual.

Best Regards.

joseph

Re: Advertising

by joseph » 11 Oct 2018, 13:31

hi Support
is it possible to add attributes to images so as to add Ad trackers for Clients and monitor the clicks and impressions externally?

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 11 Oct 2018, 14:04

Hi joseph,

no, it's not possible.

Best Regards.

joseph

by joseph » 17 Oct 2018, 12:31

Hi joseph,

no, it's not possible.

Best Regards.