Request Acceptance Processing Personal Data on every login
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
infosey

Request Acceptance Processing Personal Data on every login

by infosey » 20 Feb 2019, 10:09

Hi!
I need the option of request the acceptance processing personal data on every login as we already have on "Request Acceptance Conditions".
There are some customers that import the users with an excel file but they need the user to acept it also in HSNM as this is a different platform.
Thank you!

HSNMSupport

Re: Request Acceptance Processing Personal Data on every login

by HSNMSupport » 20 Feb 2019, 15:06

Hi Infosey
Probably you can achieve what you need setting "Yes, only if mandatory fields are missed" on "Request missing data"
RequestMissingData.jpg
In this case, if you import users without the "AcceptPrivacyPolicy" enabled, when they will try to login, the system will ask them chek the "AcceptPrivacyPolicy" checkbox.

Anyway I'll ask to our developers to add to the wish list your request. Just to be sure, you would have the option "Yes, also at every login" on the "Request Acceptance Processing Personal Data ", isn't it?
AtEveryLogin.jpg
In this way, on every login, the user must accept the Privacy Policy to be able to login

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

infosey

Re: Request Acceptance Processing Personal Data on every login

by infosey » 20 Feb 2019, 17:46

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, that's what I need. It already exists for acceptance conditions but not for acceptance processing personal data. It would be great to have it for both.
Thank you!

Rate this topic