Extended dashboard display
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Andrushka

Extended dashboard display

by Andrushka » 10 May 2019, 15:50

We have just upgraded to 6.1.67 and have found that reseller users cannot see the reseller extended dashboard. If they select a domain, the domain extended dashboard does display correctly.

This is a bug that was supposed to be fixed in 6.1.64?

Andrushka

Re: Extended dashboard display

by Andrushka » 10 May 2019, 15:51

Also please note that that help bubble that appears when you hover over the +/- button displays in Italian

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 10 May 2019, 17:33

Also please note that that help bubble that appears when you hover over the +/- button displays in Italian
Hi Andrushka,

thank you for your report. I've just advised developers in order to fix it.

Thank you,

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 10 May 2019, 17:37

We have just upgraded to 6.1.67 and have found that reseller users cannot see the reseller extended dashboard. If they select a domain, the domain extended dashboard does display correctly.

Hi Andrushka,

I've just tried to simulate it into one of our test HSNM but I haven't got any problem.

Can you provide, by sending an email to support@hsnetworkmanager.com, an URL and Reseller credentials in order to check?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 13 May 2019, 15:33

Hi Andrushka,

I've just tried to simulate it into one of our test HSNM but I haven't got any problem.

Can you provide, by sending an email to support@hsnetworkmanager.com, an URL and Reseller credentials in order to check?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.
Hi Andrushka,

we did a check and discovered a small issue that will be fixed with next HSNM update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I also inform you that with next HSNM update it will be fixed the language problem when hovering with the mouse on the +/- button.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic