Missing Session Time Left on Mikrotik
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
clannet

Missing Session Time Left on Mikrotik

by clannet » 27 May 2019, 13:37

Hello,

Recently we have had complaints by our resellers that users aren't being disconnected when their product expires, and can continue to login to the portal without being prompted to recharge.

Having done some investigation, it seems that the "Session Time Left" field isn't populated for the users with this issue:
missing-session.jpg
If you look at the list of sales for this particular users, they do have an expiration date set:
sales.png
I've looked at the "radcheck" table from a database backup, and it looks like the user with the issue doesn't have the 'Expiration' attribute set even though an expiration date is set on the product sale. I've included a working user for comparison.
missing_exp_attribute.png
While looking at other users having this problem, I've spotted that some users who also haven't expired have the attribute 'Credit-Time' set instead of 'Expiration' but I don't know how that relates.

Kind regards,

Dean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSNMSupport

Re: Missing Session Time Left on Mikrotik

by HSNMSupport » 28 May 2019, 11:11

Hello Dean,

based on what you attached it seems that the product assigned to the user has been changed from a configuration to another without having clicked on the "Update Users" button.

Can you try to click that button for the product the user is using?

Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rate this topic