Some Mollie payments fail
HSNM administration backend general discussion

Rate this topic
9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
johanjpk

Some Mollie payments fail

by johanjpk » 30 May 2019, 10:52

Hi,

I have a client that only does sales with Mollie payment method. Now they have a couple of guests that complain about that their payment is accepted but they can't access the network. The owner sent me the email confirmation of the payment, the system doesn't show any proof of payment. This system shows that other payments did succeed.

System runs on 6.1.62. It is Ascension Day weekend so I'm not so happy to upgrade now.

What can I do to investigate some more?

Best regards,

Johan Kuiper

HSNMSupport

Re: Some Mollie payments fail

by HSNMSupport » 30 May 2019, 11:22

Hi Johan,

do you see any system log about that payment? What error do the users have at login?

Furthermore, I suggest you to update HSNM to the latest stable version as soon as you can.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

johanjpk

by johanjpk » 30 May 2019, 15:06

Hi,

Totally zero mentioning in the log, user seems to have the confirmation that the payment is done.

Best regards,

Johan

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 May 2019, 15:13

Hi Johan,

I'll perform a payment test using mollie and I let you know.

Keep into consideration that if only certain users have this problem it could be something related to their mollie account configuration.

I'll keep you posted,

Best Regards.

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 30 May 2019, 18:27

Hi Johan,

I did a test payment using mollie but I didn't have any problem. I was able to login and in the system log I saw the record related to the mollie payment.

I suggest you to ask to the mollie support if they can check, in their log, if there is the confirmation, and so if it has been sent to HSNM, of the payment made by the user.

Best Regards.

johanjpk

by johanjpk » 06 Jun 2019, 13:06

Hi,

I was still at the
I suggest you to update HSNM to the latest stable version as soon as you can.
so I did.

Now a user i fact the same user, tried to recharge his user, he even tried twice.. Again no mentioning about any mollie transactions in the log again. I've called with Mollie, they checked the actual payments and see that all went Ok on their side. As it is not a standard e-commerce solution like magento or Woocommerce they could not give any hints.

Did you login a the system that has the problem or on you test setup?

BR,

Johan

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 06 Jun 2019, 14:38

Hi Johan,

I did tests on our lab.

Developers told me that if the mollie payment fails for any reasons an error message simply telling "Payment Error" should be add in the system log.

Can you check in the system log if you see any "Payment Error" message?

Another thing, if the payment at mollie side goes ok, and the user is redirected back to the welcome portal to terminate registration/recharge, HSNM send a request to mollie asking the state of the payment. It should be interesting to know if mollie answered to this request.

Best Regards.

johanjpk

by johanjpk » 06 Jun 2019, 16:11

Hi

No payment error message. In fact not any message.

This morning when I talked to Mollie they already told me that all third party software is hard to support because they don't know the code. They asked my a couple of things I could not answer because I don't know the code and log messages regarding payments are rather brief if there are any.

Maybe it is better I give you access to the system so you can see what happens.

best regards,

Johan

HSNMSupport

by HSNMSupport » 07 Jun 2019, 09:09

Hi Johan,

what I can do is to access to your system and perform some test using our mollie test account.

Please provide us URL and credentials writing to support@hsnetworkmanager.com.

Best Regards.

Rate this topic